Crowdfunding for Authors
Design the perfect strategy to reach your crowdfunding goalsWatch Promo Don't wait to start planning your crowdfunding campaign. Enroll Today!
Now is the perfect time to build and engage with your audience for a successful book launch on Kickstarter or IndieGoGo.
This course is perfect for an author who:
- Is looking for full funding to cover the costs of producing their book.
- Wants to use crowdfunding as their main marketing effort to launch their book or revive book sales.
- Is willing to work very hard for 90 days during the campaign pre-launch, launch, and fulfillment phases.
- Is passionate and dedicated to spreading the word about their new book.
This course is NOT for:
- "Get rich quick" thinkers—crowdfunding requires time, effort, humility, flexibility, and hard work. There is nothing quick or easy about it.
- Authors who are not willing to be the face of their campaign. This course is not Crowdfunding for Introverts, this course is focused on raising funds to cover the costs of producing your book. Successful strategies require stepping outside of your comfort zone, so you need to be ok with a little discomfort.
- You will learn successful marketing strategies that require you to be front and center. You will be reaching out to strangers and engaging with them directly. If you're too shy or feel uncomfortable with that, then this course is not for you.
Get started now!
Are you interested in crowdfunding your book but feel like you don't know what to do next?
Does this sound like you?
I'm interested in Kickstarter or IndieGoGo because it's an attractive solution to funding my book but I'm afraid of risk and failure
I'm willing to spend at least 3 months on intense marketing because it means my book is paid for upfront
I really don't want to nag my friends and family to support my work
I want to know exactly what mistakes to avoid during my campaign
I'm ready to invest in my campaign in order to raise the funds I need for my book
I already have a million things to juggle and want the crowdfunding part clearly laid out and explained to me
I want to raise over $5k and don't want to risk losing it all
"I've worked with top-notch high-output performers at the top of their field, so I know good quality when I see it. Lisa's course is amazing! It's clear that she's done a professional job making sure everything is organized properly for her students."
- Nora Szanto, children's book author
BONUS: FULL Access to the Crowdfunding Vault
Email templates to educate and engage your audience before you launch
Excel spreadsheet to track ALL of your campaign’s activities, contacts, and calculate your profit margin on each reward
Case studies from other campaigns in your genre so you can see what works and what doesn’t
Everything you need to stay organized and work efficiently during your campaign
BONUS: Access to hours of recorded Lisa's office hours with unique and creative solutions to building your campaign
"I wish I had discovered Lisa before I launched my Kickstarter! I would have invested in this course right away."
-Elisavet Arkolaki, Author and successful Kickstarter of over $12k , Where am I From?
Excited to get started?
Let's get to work!
Get started now!
Lisa Ferland is a crowdfunding consultant for children's book authors, fiction and non-fiction authors. With the latest strategies, rewards, and audience building approaches, Lisa's authors have raised close to $1M on Kickstarter and IndieGoGo for books in all genres.
"I have toyed with doing a Kickstarter for so long but because of fear or not doing it right or doing it well, confusion of where and how to start, what rewards to give, I literally froze.
Until I met Lisa. I would not be starting this campaign had I not met her—no doubt about it. She is an invaluable resource of support and expertise if you are planning to crowdfund!!"
- Allexia Brewer, Founder, FIERCE Women Lead
"Lisa is the best! She can help with all of your self-publishing needs, including how to successfully crowdfund!"
- Stephanie Espy, Founder and President, MathSP and Author of STEM Gems, and raised of $30k on IndieGoGo
Courses Included with Purchase
Original Price: $129
Frequently Asked Questions
This course will give you crystal clear strategies that will help you set a goal that will FUND YOUR BOOK.
Let's get to work!