Your book's success story starts here.
This course is tailor-made for you if you are:
- Looking for full funding to cover the costs of producing your book.
- Want to use crowdfunding as your main marketing effort to launch your book or revive book sales.
- Are willing to work very hard for 90 days during the campaign pre-launch, launch, and fulfillment phases.
- Are passionate and dedicated to spreading the word about your new book.
But hold tight – this course isn't the right fit for:
- "I'll just launch right away" thinkers—crowdfunding requires time, effort, humility, flexibility, and hard work. There is nothing quick or easy about it.
- Authors who aren't willing to learn or try new things. Successful strategies require stepping outside of your comfort zone, so you need to be ok with a little discomfort.
- You will learn successful marketing strategies that require you to be front and center. Direct engagement with potential supporters is key. If the mere thought sends shivers down your spine, this adventure might not be your cup of tea.
Get started now!
Are you interested in crowdfunding your book but feel like you don't know what to do next?
Does any of this resonate with you?
I'm interested in Kickstarter or IndieGoGo but I'm afraid of risk and failure
I'm prepared to spend at least 3 months on this project because it means my book is paid for upfront
I really don't want to nag my friends and family to support my work
I want to know exactly what mistakes to avoid during my campaign
I'm ready to invest in my campaign in order to raise the funds I need for my book
I already have a million things to juggle and want the crowdfunding part clearly laid out and explained to me
I want to raise over $5k and don't want to risk losing it all
"I’ve been so enjoying and am so thankful for Lisa's Kickstarter course… and also all of her incredibly helpful emails. Each one is like a mini-lesson or nugget of gold."
- Alyssa Assante, children's book author
"I've worked with top-notch high-output performers at the top of their field, so I know good quality when I see it. Lisa's course is amazing! It's clear that she's done a professional job making sure everything is organized properly for her students."
- Nora Szanto, children's book author
BONUS: FULL Access to the Crowdfunding Vault
Email templates to educate and engage your audience before you launch
Excel spreadsheet to track ALL of your campaign’s activities, contacts, and calculate your profit margin on each reward
Case studies from other campaigns in your genre so you can see what works and what doesn’t
Everything you need to stay organized and work efficiently during your campaign
"I wish I had discovered Lisa before I launched my Kickstarter! I would have invested in this course right away."
-Elisavet Arkolaki, Author and successful Kickstarter of over $12k , Where am I From?
Excited to get started?
Let's get to work!
Get started now!
Lisa Ferland is a crowdfunding consultant for children's book authors, fiction and non-fiction authors. With the latest strategies, rewards, and audience building approaches, Lisa's authors have raised close to $1M on Kickstarter and IndieGoGo for books in all genres.
"I have toyed with doing a Kickstarter for so long but because of fear or not doing it right or doing it well, confusion of where and how to start, what rewards to give, I literally froze.
Until I met Lisa. I would not be starting this campaign had I not met her—no doubt about it. She is an invaluable resource of support and expertise if you are planning to crowdfund!!"
- Allexia Brewer, Founder, FIERCE Women Lead
"Lisa is the best! She can help with all of your self-publishing needs, including how to successfully crowdfund!"
- Stephanie Espy, Founder and President, MathSP and Author of STEM Gems, and raised of $30k on IndieGoGo
Courses Included with Purchase
Original Price: $129
Frequently Asked Questions
This course will give you crystal clear strategies that will help you set a goal that will FUND YOUR BOOK.
Let's do it!