Twice-Weekly Group Coaching
Mondays and Wednesdays
- Get twice-weekly feedback on your writing, publishing, Kickstarter campaign, marketing plan, or book fulfillment process.
- Mondays at 7 am ET and Wednesdays at 10 am ET (days/times may be subject to change with advanced notice)
- Attend live or submit your questions, and they will be addressed in full during the Q&A and recorded and stored for access later
What we often talk about:
- Facebook ads
- Audience building
- Email marketing strategies
- Mailerlite set up
- Kickstarter page creation/editing
- Rewards feedback
- Crowdfunding video/script feedback
- Latest platform changes, features, trends
- Highlighting creators
- And other creative marketing solutions
Give me the Deets!
We meet every Monday and Wednesday on Zoom! Zoom details are sent after enrollment.
Mondays: 7 am EST
Wednesdays: 10 am EST
Every session is recorded and made available to you through the program.
By joining, you'll gain access to ALL of the recordings from this year!
Lisa Ferland is a crowdfunding consultant for children's book authors, fiction and non-fiction authors. With the latest strategies, rewards, and audience building approaches, Lisa's authors have raised close to $1M on Kickstarter and IndieGoGo for books in all genres.
Frequently Asked Questions
What if I can't make every meeting?
- It's normal that not everyone can make every meeting. All meetings are recorded and made available to you as long as you are enrolled.
What will I get out of meeting with a group of authors?
- Not only are you "not doing it alone", but you are getting valuable feedback and support every step along the way. Crowdfunding your book requires a community, so having a built-in community is a great way to share ideas, and resources, and improve your own launch.
- With a crowdfunding expert leading the group discussions, you're getting the latest advice, resources, and tools to make your campaign the best it can be
Do I need anything else to join?
Showing up is half the battle. Some authors are in the 1:1 Crowdfunding Coaching Program, so they have access to the Crowdfunding for Authors Course and other resources, but others are monthly members.