Crowdfunding Vault—Digital Resource Library
Templates, Tools, and Resources to Rocket Your Crowdfunding Campaign
I know how overwhelming it can be to manage all of the content, contact information, and emails while planning your crowdfunding campaign on Kickstarter and IndieGoGo.
With these organizational tools and templates, you'll not only be more organized but you'll feel more confident about your plan to rocket past your campaign goals.
This is not a course but rather, a resource library or a vault full of helpful tools and resources to help you manage your book's Kickstarter or IndieGoGo campaign logistics.
Save time with
- Customizable email templates to your friends and family
- Pitch documents to journalists, podcasters, and bloggers
- Email autoresponder text
- Case studies across genres
- Press release template and a list of over 100 press release sites
- Press kit examples
- Pre-launch activities and customizable timeline so you're always working toward your goals
- Launch day checklists
- Campaign goal calculators
- Reward tier calculator to price your rewards correctly
- Data visualization tools to help you manage your campaign
- Question and Answers Video replay with Kickstarter's Director of Publishing and Comics Outreach - Oriana Leckert (2021)
Identify the key marketing messages that will resonate and engage with your backers.
Work efficiently and stay on top of your TO-DO list with checklists and activity tracking spreadsheets.
Your time is limited and valuable during a crowdfunding campaign, which is why you need to use your time as wisely as possible.
Stay organized with all of these tools and save time with email templates to build and engage your audience before you launch and during your campaign.
Not only do you gain access to everything inside, but enrolling in the Crowdfunding Vault also gives you access to my Clients-Only Facebook Group where I post helpful tips, additional tutorials, and provide feedback.
$129 for lifetime access (+VAT, if applicable)
"Calculating my total campaign goal was so difficult because I had international backers and I knew the shipping costs would contribute to my total goal.
Lisa's tools and more specifically, her campaign goal calculator, helps authors figure out exactly how much they need to raise to cover their expenses.
Save time and stress by knowing exactly how much to set the total goal for so you don't end up over- or underfunding your book."
- Elisavet Arkolaki, Children's book writer and Kickstarter creator for the book, Where Am I From?
Lisa Ferland is a crowdfunding consultant for children's book authors and indie authors to help them design successful crowdfunding strategies. She's successfully funded books on both Kickstarter and IndieGoGo and understands the stress, uncertainty, and challenges with converting readers into campaign backers.