Crowdfunding Vault—Digital Resource Library
Templates, Tools, and Resources to Rocket Your Crowdfunding Campaign
Running your crowdfunding campaign can feel overwhelming if you aren't super organized with your social media posts, content strategy, and email marketing organized in one place.
If you want a simplified approach, easy-to-customize templates, and a social media content calendar all in one place with key milestones,
and updates to keep your backers engaged throughout your campaign, then you'll want what's inside the Crowdfunding Vault.
These tools have been refined and developed since managing authors' crowdfunding campaigns since 2017, so they have been tried and tested and they WORK.
With these organizational tools and templates, you'll not only be more organized but you'll feel more confident about your plan to rocket past your campaign goals.
This is not a course but rather, a resource library or a vault full of helpful tools and resources to help you manage your book's Kickstarter or IndieGoGo campaign logistics.
Save time with
- 9 x Customizable email templates to your friends and family for a smooth launch day
- 2 x Pitch emails to journalists, podcasters, and bloggers
- Launch Day Email Sequence to target readers who haven't yet seen your launch email
- Email autoresponder text
- Pre-launch activities and customizable timeline so you're always working toward your goals
- Launch day checklist
- Campaign goal calculator
- Reward tier creator and calculator to price your rewards correctly
- Data visualization tools to help you manage your campaign
- Question and Answers Video replay with Kickstarter's Director of Publishing and Comics Outreach - Oriana Leckert
Identify the key marketing messages that will resonate and engage with your backers.
Work efficiently and stay on top of your TO-DO list with checklists and activity tracking spreadsheets.
Your time is limited and valuable during a crowdfunding campaign, which is why you need to use your time as wisely as possible.
Stay organized with all of these tools and save time with email templates to build and engage your audience before you launch and during your campaign.
Not only do you gain access to everything inside, but enrolling in the Crowdfunding Vault also gives you access to my Clients-Only Facebook Group where I post helpful tips, additional tutorials, and provide feedback.
$129 for lifetime access (+VAT, if applicable)
"Calculating my total campaign goal was so difficult because I had international backers and I knew the shipping costs would contribute to my total goal.
Lisa's tools and more specifically, her campaign goal calculator, helps authors figure out exactly how much they need to raise to cover their expenses.
Save time and stress by knowing exactly how much to set the total goal for so you don't end up over- or underfunding your book."
- Elisavet Arkolaki, Children's book writer and Kickstarter creator for the book, Where Am I From?
Lisa Ferland is a crowdfunding consultant for children's book authors, fiction and non-fiction authors. With the latest strategies, rewards, and audience building approaches, Lisa's authors have raised close to $1M on Kickstarter and IndieGoGo for books in all genres.
Frequently Asked Questions
If you're still unsure, are you ready to hop off the fence?😉
This Crowdfunding Vault is for you if:
- You’re getting ready to launch and want customizable templates and resources from someone who’s done it, has helped over 100 authors do it across genres, and is a great motivator.
- You’ve got a "anything is figure-outable" attitude and some experience. You’re not afraid to ask Google or get in touch with tech support when needed.
- You want a successful Kickstarter campaign and know that staying organized is key combatting overwhelm and dread.
- You’re familiar with my work and know I deliver.